Editor in Chief
Editor in Chief
S.B Web Technology is a leading and professional web partner in the internet world. We are looking for a highly talented, innovative, collaborative, self-starter to serve as a Leader of our team.
Monitoring a highly collaborative team working on content development for well-known web projects and magazines, and give new enthusiasm, creativity, a vision and a passion for excellence to the team.
- Familiarity with all forms of media.
- An enthusiastic attitude in creating a new concept for content development, driving readership, and working with other deputy editors to shine above the competition.
- Strong analytical, researching and editing skills.
- An understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms are a plus.
- High comfort level in taking the initiative and managing multiple projects, team and deadlines with an exacting attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization.
- Should be proactive and demonstrate the capacity to generate ideas and initiate the action while achieving results.
- Strong understanding of audience development, performance metrics and analytics.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and more efficiently in visual, verbal and written format.
- Monitoring daily reader-driven contents.
- Build a cohesive content strategy across online and digital distribution point.
- Managing/overseeing other editorial reports and maintaining a consistently high standard of editorial throughout the title.
- Soliciting and editing contributed pieces.
- Meeting project based deadlines smartly.
- Responsible for hiring, especially of the assistant editors.
- Reviews all articles, media contents and photographs for accuracy as well as potential libel or slander, and provides directions.
- Self-motivation to his/her department and team member, and to work with them on tight deadlines.
- Collaborate on creation of communication plan – PR, email communications and other related material
- Work with the research department and team for research, findings and analysis, and leading them with the best plans and directions.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Quick Learning and Implementation Skills
- Sound Knowledge of the English Language
- Content Structure Development, Writing and Presentation Skills
- Creativity Skills
- Digital Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Organizational skills
- Conflict Management
- Problem Handling Skills
- Provident Fund
- Sick/Medical paid Leave
- Medical Aid
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus and Extra Benefits
- Conditional Lunch Expenses
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification: Master Degree in the Media/Journalism/English/Communication
Job Type: Full-time
Eligible candidates are requested to forward their updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send to Post Box No: 8749 within 15 days. We look forward to have a wonderful meeting.
To lead the world