Why was my submitted draft (article/content) rejected/removed?
At S.B. Web Technology we only make one type of content - of top quality. We believe that our audience base deserves authentic, valuable, and error-free content. Therefore, we may choose to refuse, remove or modify your submitted content/article if they affect (or may potentially affect) our brand value and audience experience.
Here are the issues that may get your content rejected:
- Plagiarism and unprofessional paraphrasing/rewriting.
- Submitting or approving articles or drafts with copied or stolen content.
- Submitting or approving articles with illegal, inappropriate, discriminatory, and non-credible information or content, relating to the following aspects:
- Self-promotion other than stated in promotion strategy
- Looking for work
- Requesting likes, comments, downloads, views, followers, likes, comment or putting in system and processes that does so
- Captcha Projects - bypass, keylogger
- Encouraging buying and selling of products other than stated in content strategy. Our content strategy only allows the promotion of products and services that are valuable to audience interest and informational needs.
- Silent doc exploit/FUD (fully undetectable)
- Applying bots, systems, and processes to alter our system
- Adult Contents and related texts against our content standards
- Submitting or approving articles with severe or continuous violation of our content and digital strategies (Includes contextual, style, structural, grammatical, factual, SEO and other issues)